Thursday, November 14, 2013

November so far

School is still overwhelming me and I have some personal matters that are just adding to my stress. Not even my weekends feel sacred anymore.  Things are getting fine, but I still need to work harder to make things right.  There will never be a perfect day, a perfect week, but all I want is five minutes of no stress.  I need to do different things rather than homework and internet because I'm getting sad for no reason with this routine.  Rather than analyze why I'm so sad with it all, I'm just going to do things I've wanted to do but have been putting off.  I've been putting off being creative because of school and TV shows but starting tonight I'm going to write a poem.  I know it won't be a great poem, but it will lead me to the gold. 
I've made a playlist a few days ago. Please check it out.
Songs for Optimism
Agana Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment