Sunday, November 17, 2013

Coming of Age

I'm growing up again.  I thought I finished that "coming of age" bullshit back in 10th grade but I guess finding myself is different from growing up.  Actually I didn't think growing up was all that important, not right now anyway.  But my personal problems last week made me realize that I have to be more independent.  I need to get out and let myself grow.  Staying on the internet and spending time at home is ok, but I'm going nowhere with routine.  My personality is too big for sameness.  I need adventure, even if it's a small one.  Hopefully I'll find courage to follow my dreams, but until then I'm just going to do things that will lead me there.  I plan to get my driver's license by next year, so that's a start.  And hopefully I'll get a job and save up for my dreams.  I made a playlist for adventure a few days ago. Adventure Music

No comments:

Post a Comment