Monday, August 18, 2014

Summer's Almost Over

I'm a waste of space. I'm full of words and ideas but lack ambition. My past few weeks have been just scrolling on tumblr and attempts at watching TV. TV doesn't satisfy me much. I get bored easily. I was a little sick two weeks ago and got used to just not doing nothing...again. This isn't the first time I've been a pathetic excuse of a human being. Last summer I spent unaccountable hours just looking at pointless things online. Promises of not repeating those mistakes were broken by my inability to be creative. Blaming this on my friends for not being available to spend time with me is a cop-out. I am to blame for not putting myself to my fullest potential. I almost hate myself sometimes for not being clever or fun, but that would be just more wasting time. I’ve realized that my unadventures aren’t something to be ashamed of. Acceptance is more ideal, but it’s difficult to do when seeing classmates on Facebook travelling and partying. Well, summer is almost over. So at least I’ll be seeing less of their happiness, I guess….

Songs I listened to while writing this

No comments:

Post a Comment