Wednesday, October 2, 2013

For Cierra


I've been out of the game lately.  I'm getting overwhelmed with my college classes.  This semester is my hardest and it's not going to get any easy.  Math is my biggest stressor.  My homegirl Cierra and her BFF Mark made math look cool and fun, so I decided to give it a shot and now I'm stuck.  I'm too late in the game to get out.  I thought I could be amazing, I thought I could be a math minor, but this game is more difficult than I thought.  But I will survive.  I know I can get far.  But I've been working myself too hard and I'm not getting anywhere with all this anxiety.  Another thing is I've been feeling lonely as usual.  I try to spend time with people, but they have their own friends.  I'm ok.  I have my own distractors to keep me occupied.  I will make it through because I know what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment