Sunday, May 20, 2012

A poem I wrote. Please comment
Sweet Bad Romance
Rah, rah, rahahah! RAH!
Dancing in the woods and singing in the street
Taking things for granted and everything that's free
Wasting Wednesday nights with you in the park and chowing Cajun
I'll be your Sweet Talk and you'll forever be my HAVEN
You're pretty cool for a guy who never laughs or smiles
As caring as a mother yet as cold as Joe's raging bile
I could just drown in your soups stirred with patience and escape in your blanket knitted with love
You're so beautiful, angry, poetic, hysterical, and wonderful- I just can't get enough
Don't ever say sorry for being narrow and plain 
And I'll stop apologizing for my attitudes and complaints 
I'll still love you if you'd burn down the city and start a war
And I know you'd still love me if I drowned the world or erase the stars
You're my psychopath and I'm your devoted nurse
We'll rock this town with our bohemian blues and love curse
'Cause I can't escape you and you shall never be free from me
There's no place better or worse we want to be

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Very humorus. It sounds like a love poem but it kills you when you keep reading further haha! :P

    ReplyDelete